Engage – everything your school needs in a single software suite
- One system to manage
- School Management, Marketing and Operations
- Teaching and Learning
- Parent and Student engagement
- Safe, secure and accessible in the cloud
- All users in one system
- Leaders, Teachers, Bursars, Administrators, Parents, Students
- Connected teams, better communications, stronger team-work
- Multi-faceted system - single data base core
- Single Source of Truth
- Core Student / Staff / Parent info
- Powerful integrations
- RESTful API layer
- Wonde integration
- Easily Create, Access, Share and Update essential school information
- Daybook - industry leading model - one screen
- Tailored to individual users
- Intuitive navigation
- Secure, timely parent communications
- Essential student information when you need it
- Wellbeing, Safeguarding and Registration
- Learning plans, Assessment and Reporting
- Student Tracking
- Medical information and incidents
- Whole-school performance analytics at the click of a button
- Comprehensive Reporting Engine
- Financial reporting
- Enrolments and growth
- Personal relationships every step of the way
- Onboarding, Support, Professional Services, Customer Success
- Modular system
- School, Teaching, Finance
- Highly flexible product design
- Your school branding
- Workflows fit your school needs
- Terminology, Language and Currency flexibility
- Align to diverse school structures, specialisations
- Built for complex school needs
- Complex fees / billing / multi-income streams
- Compliance ready
- Monitor your school performance priorities
- Dashboards / Screens / Report Creator
Engage in the school community
Engage is a powerful and flexible platform delivering effective communication, control, reporting and insight across your school. An inclusive system, effortlessly linking admissions, academic and administrative departments, daily teaching, learning and activities operations, with seamless accounts management for staff, teachers and parents, and so much more.
Engage school management modules
Engage consists of three modules which are versatile and dynamic to fit around your requirements.
The core management information system, enabling leaders, administrators and teachers to access insights into key student, parent and staff information across the platform.
An integrated toolkit supporting teachers with curriculum planning, timetabling, student registers, performance tracking, reporting, with remote access via the secure Staff Portal.
The foundation of school financial management, combining billing, customisable student charges, debtors and full sales ledger capability.
Queen Elizabeth II 1926-2022
We are deeply saddened by the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Our sincere thoughts are with the Royal family at this time. We join the nation and wider…
The best just got better
October will see the launch of a multi-stage project that will deliver a range of new features and improvements to our Engage school management information system.
New Wednesday Webinars announced for April and May 2022
Our next Wednesday Webinars cover important topics including how to manage your school’s academic and admin year-end rollover processes.
Jenny Dry – a tribute
We are deeply saddened to report that our friend and colleague, Jenny Dry, passed away over the Easter break following a short illness. Jenny had been a valued member of…
Latest Wednesday Webinars announced
Following the running of approaching 40 successful Wednesday Webinars covering key features of our Engage school management system, we’re pleased to announce a further series of six to run between now and the Easter break.
Wednesday Webinar 2021 series launched
Our Wednesday Webinar series returns this month to refresh knowledge, offer new users insight into key features and highlight new tools in forthcoming releases of Engage
Street Child United’s Half Time Team Talk
In the latest Street Child United newsletter, Half Time Team Talk, John Wroe, BEM, Co-founder and CEO wrote the opening message. “2021 we have seen the world begin to open…
Our New Home
Some 27 years ago our fledgling team set up base at Double First House in Yeovil. Since then we have created Engage, developed our school management information system, attended hundreds of…
FOBISIA Member Schools show there will always be music
“There will always be Music” 🎶🎵 We are really proud at Engage to be sponsors of the wonderful project composed by Alexander L’Estrange and performed by several of The Federation…
British Schools in the Middle East compete in annual creative writing event
Congratulations to the winners of the BSME – British Schools in the Middle East Creative Writing Event. For the second consecutive year we are proud to sponsor this creative event…
Doha and back challengers complete the course
We made it! There were no ceremonies, finishers medals or blasts of trumpets but we have completed the Street Child United Doha and Back challenge with a week to spare,…
We are walking like Egyptians!
As we reach the end of the month we have walked thousands of miles and completed 60% of our #DohaAndBack Street Child United challenge and have made it to Cairo….