Our conference this year will be kindly hosted by Headstart International Phuket, a relatively young but rapidly growing school with an impressive campus. A strong programme over two days has been carefully planned to accommodate those who use our Engage school management information system and Accounts software at many levels. The agenda will include:
- Updates on what’s new, plus planned development.
- Quick receipts – when and how to use them.
- 1:1 appointments with a member of our Reports team throughout the event.
- How the Exams module makes charging for exams super-efficient.
- Data Analysis in Engage Fees.
- Daybook – setting up a basic workflow and effective use.
There will be a strong extra-curricular programme too with an optional networking trip around the local sights of Phuket on 16 February and a hosted dinner on 17 February for all delegates.
Attendance at Engage User Group Conferences is free for all users of our software. You can find further details and a booking link for our APAC User Group Conference here.