Engage v2013.12 upgrades will be available on the Support Centre from Friday 12 December 2013.
Double First pursues a policy of continuous reinvestment in its products and monthly releases of Engage bring incremental changes that are engineered in response to school suggestions and user feedback.
New features include:
- Read only columns available in Class Marksheets
- Pupil language information available within Groups and Filters
- Mail merge can be sent from a user’s email address
- Staff service agreements can be cloned
- Customised display of staff names
- Contact email address displayed within messages from My Details
- Export to PDF available within the Daybook
- Linked items can be created in the Daybook
- A signature field is now available in the Daybook
- Additional functionality allows a wider range of fields to be locked in a Daybook template
Plus a further series of improvements and changes.
Please visit the Support Centre to obtain the full release notes with explanatory notes.