The latest release of the Engage school management information system is now available for free download for all licensed users.
Engage v2014.06 contains a number of significant feature enhancements including a number of improvements to its Teacher, Staff and Parent Portals and client application.
Highlights of the release include:
- The pupil code has been added to the pupil’s name within the Allocations screen to assist identification
- The Staff and Parent Portals both have a new header design to improve the design and usability
- The login page logo has been changed so that it is not overwritten by a new release if the school chooses to have a custom logo
- Portal homepage widgets now automatically realign when widgets are disabled
- A room booking customisation screen has been added to allow the restriction of bookings either for a defined number of days ahead, or an unlimited number of days
- Daybook templates can now be audited for changes made on the standard fields in the template, with changes tracked against a user
Note also that the Portal installer has been updated to include a new core service element that is required to be installed as part of the v2014.06 upgrade service. The release also contains a further series of improvements and fixes in response to schol feedback. For further information please download the help guide and full release notes (Support Centre login required).
Double First exercises a programme of continuous investment in its software to ensure that it remains up-to-date with the very latest demands of independent schools.