The latest release of the Engage school management information software is now available from the Double First Support Centre.
Engage 2014.11 contains a series of new features and improvements in response to our ongoing development programme and feedback from schools.
An important addition for UK schools is the ability to enter SLASC census information directly into Engage and to directly submit relevant data in an XML file of the correct format via the COLLECT system.
The deadline for SLASC census submissions is 15 January 2015 and we have a step-by-step guide to steer schools through the process.
Other headline features include:
- The Pupil and Student Portal now includes a new details panel with icons signposting direct access to available sections
- Individual Lesson Plans can now be printed to PDF in the Portal when users are viewing the Lesson Plan. Archived Lesson Plans can also be printed to PDF
- Portal users with restricted permissions to classes can now drill down through individual timetable cells
- Timetable Lesson Clashes are now displayed prominently on the home page of the Portal
- Multiple academic years are now available within the Grid View of Report Comments
Plus a series of minor amendments and improvements.
As with all Double First Engage releases 2014.11 is freely available fro the Support Centre for all licensed users.