The latest release of Engage, Double First’s school management information system, is now available to download.
As with all monthly updates of our software this is free to all licensed users of Engage, who can obtain the client app and portal releases, along with release notes, from the Double First Support Centre. Product development priorities are also assisted by the use of the Double First Share Ideas portal, where schools can suggest development requests and vote and comment on them.
Engage 2014.12 contains a number of enhancements, including improvements to the Daybook.
New features and fixes include:
- Embedded website links can now be used in the Notice Creation Screen to define link URLs and text
- New options have been introduced to save and clear filters in the Daybook
- Daybook template drop down fields will now default to the selected value if configured in the template set-up
- New notification fields have been added to the Daybook templates
- New fields have been added to the Admissions Control set-up
- The Preferred Surname name format is now available for staff
This is just a small selection of the changes made in this release. For further details please see the release notes.