The latest version of the Engage school management information system has been released and is available to download for all licensed users from the Double First Support Centre.
Version 2015.02 contains a series of new features and fixes that have been created in response to feedback from school academic, administrative and IT staff. We engage with our users all of the time, through the Support Centre and also through the Share Ideas portal where schools can propose, comment upon and vote for new feature ideas. Significant feature additions include the configurable ability for pupils to view and edit assessment columns in the Pupil Portal Report Comments section and a new Quick Cash receipts area within Fees.
Here’s a sample of the latest updates within 2015.02:
- A new screen in the Pupil Portal provides pupils with the facility to view and also edit assessment columns. This is configurable for each individual assessment column and will also be viewable to parents and teachers
- The Activities module is now integrated with Fees so that an enrolled activity can be added to the pupil ready for review prior to invoicing
- A new option for printing colour coded master Parents Evening sheets via PDF or Excel has been introduced
- A new screen is available in the Fees module to manage cash receipts at front of house desk locations or wherever a school needs to og this information. Quick Cash Receipts allows rapid input of items.
- Examination Gradesets have been updated to reflect latest changes from JCQ
- Improvements have been made to DfE Census handling and upload
- The Numbers on Roll widget in Analytics has been improved
In total there are more than 20 improvements and additions within 2015.02, all made available free of charge to Engage school management information system customers. The release notes available on the Support Centre contain more information.