Double First’s Engage school management information software is updated on a monthly cycle to provide schools with the very latest developments without delay. Many of the changes are requested by schools themselves, through our Share Ideas portal.
Engage v2015.08 contains a series of improvements across the application’s features, including core pupil details, staff details, fees, prospective pupil management, export to Excel, email merge, alert creator, attendance, staff and parent portals, activities, timetable, daybook and room booking.
The list of changes includes:
- a new option for linking Class and Session Attendance marking;
- groups and filter screens throughout Engage now default to alpha ordering (a Share Ideas request);
- the Pupil Code is now available on the Pupil Details screen;
- a new Teacher Registration Renewal date field has been added to the Staff DBS Details panel
- new security options have been added so that security roles can now be assigned to the editing of Assessment Reporting Columns and locking of Assessment Reprting Periods;
- Staff Service Agreement Post details have been updated to meet with changes in the CBDS for UK schools;
Plus a series of other improvements and amendments.
Licensed users of Engage with local installs have free access to all upgrades, plus associated release notes and user guides in the Engage school management information system Support Centre. Users with Cloud installations of Engage will be notified of their update in due course.