The latest version of Double First’s Engage school management information system is set for release this week as a part of our programme of continual improvement in response to school feedback.
Engage MIS v2016.01 includes improvements and additions to Extra-Curricular Activities, the dummy database functionality, email merge, Class Marksheets and timetable. This release also contains the latest fields required to accommodate the UK 2016 ISC Census reports.
- UK 2016 ISC Census report support
- Email merge speed improvements
- A new format of PDF report for Class Marksheet data
- A new screen to provide new options to set Activity Allocations Enrtolments as optional in the Activities Review screen
- Plus a series of further improvements.
Customers maintaining their own hosting environment can download Engage upgrades and release notes directly from our Support Centre. Schools employing the Engage Cloud service maintained by Double First will be notified of their upgrade date on our monthly newsletter.