Everything in one place
The Engage Daybook offers an integrated place to record daily events such as a merit, a detention or a visit to the health centre.
Incidents, permissions and a wealth of content relating to each student can be added and reviewed including consent forms for parents, exeat forms with notifications to Bursary and Security, CAS logging, UCAS forms, House points, sports reports and parent-school feedback.
Workflow management with Engage Forms
The extensive flexibility of Engage Forms allows schools to customise and automate forms easily, and to replace almost any paper-based form and its workflow, however complex.
Forms can be created which require counter signatures, authorisations or which have multiple stages, numerous pages and a huge variation of field types from text and ticks to costs, uploads, attachments or body maps and many more.
Once a form has completed its designated workflow, including any required follow up, it is automatically filed into Daybook, with any uploads and attachments stored in the Document Management System.
Flexibility and clarity
Daybook forms have a multitude of features allowing an author to create exactly what’s required for the task at hand, providing peace of mind and fulfilling compliance needs:
- Fields can be mandatory, coloured and positioned in preferred positions
- Forms can have their own security settings, with permissions and confidentiality defined by the author
- Depending on permissions, students, staff or parents can raise forms, or the school can raise them on their behalf
- Forms can have automated alerts notifying individuals or groups to flag actions required
- Costs can be added to forms which automatically link to fee billing
- The Engage Pay Now button can be embedded to request payment before the form workflow can be completed
Forms can be created and customised to handle a huge range of internal tasks within the school, making workflow fully integrated and entirely trackable