Double First is pleased to announce the release of the v2015.07 version of its Engage school management information system.
Engage v2015.07 includes a number of new features and improvements in response to school feedback, including functionality suggested on the Double First Share Ideas portal (this can now also be more easily accessed using icons on the Portal and Desktop App).
Improvements have been made in a number of areas including Room Booking, Marking, Fees, Pupils, Report Comments, Activities, Notices, Parents Evening, Homework and Admin. A number of advanced features have been added to the Calendar functions including the ability to better integrate with a number of external calendar systems.
- Historical Report Comments have been updated to display all reporting periods with start dates earlier than the current reporting period (a Share Ideas request)
- School Calendar event entries can now be added/edited/removed from within the Portal by a Portal Administrator (a Share Ideas request)
- iCal formatted calendars can be imported to the Portal Calendar with further URL and synchronisation options (a Share Ideas request)
- Portal Calendars can be exported to iCal formats (a Share Ideas request)
- Individual recipients can be added to Shared Calendar Events if they ordinarily would not have permission to access it (a Share Ideas request)
- The Calendar now has a recurring events option (a Share Ideas request)
- All built-in reports within Engage have been updated from the original Crystal Report format to the newer Engage Report format
- Tapping a Pupil name will now link directly through to his or her details when using the Portal on an iPad
- A new Daily Collection Report feature has been added to the Fees Collections menu
- The matching routine in Fees has been enhanced to now post a zero receipt when matching invoices and payments
Plus a series of further improvements and enhancements
Engage v2015.07 and comprehensive release notes outlining all changes can be downloaded from the Support Centre.