School leaders, explore practical ways to reduce burnout
Time 4pm-5pm CEST, 3pm-4pm UK
Join us for a virtual masterclass hosted by Jon Cronin from Education Horizons with special guest Dr Kristy Goodwin. This masterclass is for school leaders and educators.
Explore science-backed strategies to understand how our digital habits can fuel stress and how to counteract it. The overuse and misuse of technology is a notable stressor in schools with an always-on, distracting digital culture leading to many educators experiencing ‘digital burnout’.
Our digital behaviours and habits are fuelling burnout, as they’re adding micro-stressors to our days and they’re also displacing some of the biological buffers that once helped us to manage stress.
– Dr Kristy Goodwin
During this masterclass Dr Kristy explores:
- How our digital habits are fuelling our stress.
- Why rest is vital for our performance.
- The micro-habits teachers and school leaders can embed into their workdays.
- The digital cultures that can counteract digital burnout.
- How using the right technology can combat digital burnout.
Register Now. Can’t attend live? A recording will be available post masterclass if you register.
This webinar is organised on behalf of SEQTA, a sister school software application to Engage.