We invite all users of our Engage school management system to join is in a packed four-hour Virtual User Group. Time is more precious than ever at the moment, so we have planned a programme that will deliver the maximum opportunity to learn, share and network with the Engage team and Engage schools around the world.
Access will be via Zoom.
Engage presenters and hosts
Mike Taylor, Operations Director
Miriam Sparrow-Wallis, Training Manager
Jake Farrant, UK Reports Team
Rachel Hughes, Finance Trainer
Hind Matouk, Regional Manager
Jenny Dry, Regional Manager
- New and coming features in Engage (Mike Taylor)
- What is the Engage API? (Mike Taylor)
- Lucky Draw
- Breakaway Sessions 1 (50 mins)
- Thinking ahead to the end of the term Assessments (Mike Taylor and Jenny Dry)
- Setting up deposits and registration fees, linking to the pupil page and collecting via web admissions (Rachel Hughes and Hind Matouk)
- Breakaway Sessions 2 (50 mins)
- Portal Security and making the most of the Daybook area (Miriam Sparrow-Wallis and Jenny Dry)
- Setting Budgets and Requisitions via the Engage Portal (Rachel Hughes and Hind Matouk)
- Breakaway Sessions 3 (45 mins)
- Preparing for the new academic year (Miriam Sparrow-Wallis and Jenny Dry)
- Crediting invoices or individual items on mass and Importing Bank Receipt (Rachel Hughes and Hind Matouk)
- Reports tips & tricks to make then look great (Jake Farrant or Callum Shawdale-Mabon and Mike Taylor)
- Live Q & A
- Close and thanks
Date and time
This Virtual User Group will be held on 6 April at 0400-0800 UTC/GMT.
Note we have two other Virtual User Groups timed to suit most areas we work in:
- Engage Virtual User Group 16 February 0600-1000 UTC/GMT
- Engage Virtual User Group 18 February 1100-1500 UTC/GMT
Attendance is free for all registered users of our Engage school management system and Engage school accounts software. Please register on our main Engage Events page here and we’ll send you details and the necessary links in due course.