We’ve been pleased to welcome no less than nine new staff members in recent weeks as a part of Double First’s strategy to reinforce and increase the headquarters team that supports our Engage School Management System globally.
This expansion reflects the ongoing growth in adoption rate of Engage by many leading fee-paying schools, who recognise the flexibility of our school management system and are exploiting it in ever new and imaginative ways to enhance education and improve management of everything from administration to finance.
There was a brief window of opportunity to catch our nonet of new team members all in one place, so without further ado, here’s a photograph to introduce them (from left to right):
- Jo-Anne Stolk –Support Consultant
- Stuart Clowes – IT Manager
- Julie Hutchinson – Billing and Credit Controller
- Gary Wookey – Support Consultant
- Karalia Howells (front row) – Support Consultant
- Callum Shawdale-Mabon – Data Migration Operative
- Barbara Cole (front row) – Support Services Administrator
- Christopher Lawson – Data Migration Operative
- Jack McGuigan – Support Consultant
Each new staff member comes with rich knowledge and experience from a variety of relevant careers that will further reinforce the strong capabilities of our headquarters team. This will benefit school users of the Engage MIS as well as the teams in our wholly-owned regional offices. A warm welcome to them all!