We are currently undertaking a 11,385-mile virtual walk to Doha and Back to raise funds for Street Child United’s Doha World Cup. Read out latest updates below, see our Doha and Back latest progress here and please donate to our fund here
- About Engage School Management System
- Benefits of Engage MIS for School Leaders
- Benefits of Engage MIS for the School Bursar
- Benefits of Engage MIS for School Owners, Governors and Trustees
- Benefits of Engage MIS for Admissions Teams
- Benefits of Engage MIS for Teachers
- Benefits of Engage MIS for Parents
- Benefits of Engage MIS for School Groups
- Benefits for international schools to benchmark through self-evaluation
- Benefits for IB and multi-curricula schools
Our chosen charity
Engage is proud to support the fantastic work of Street Child United. Our corporate donations are bow approaching
Street Child United hosts international sporting events where street children from around the world take part, helping to change people’s negative perceptions of street children. Street Child’s United’s goal is to inspire a brighter, safer future for street-connected children everywhere.
Street Child United give young people the chance to speak out about their lives on a global platform. So often unrepresented, our sports events help countries, communities and governments to listen to what street children are saying.
Alongside the sport, Street Child United organise a Congress where the children and young people from around the world learn about their rights and share their experiences with each other. Working together, the young people identify priorities and make their recommendations for a fairer world for all street children.
To receive further information or to arrange a demonstration of our school management information system and school accounting software please contact us by completing this form or call us now on +44 1935 40 30 20
You can also see the full details of Engage's global offices here
To receive support please log into the Engage Support Centre or call +44 1935 40 30 10