Responding to popular demand, our Wednesday Webinar series returns this month to refresh knowledge, offer new users insight into key features and highlight new tools in forthcoming releases of Engage
The November and December programme is as follows:
- Engage 2021 09 release – 10 November 2021 – with Jenny Knott
- DMS File Import – 17 November 2021 – with Mike Taylor
- Groups and Filters – 24 November 2021 – with Ros Beck
- Online Parent Meetings – 1 December 2021 – with Lu-Ann Bure
- Untangling contact contributions, non-contact payers and cross-charges – Wednesday 8 December 2021 – with Mark Hodgson
- Engage 2021 10 release – Wednesday 15 December 2021 – with Jenny Knott
All Wednesday Webinars are free to attend for all staff within schools that use Engage. They typically last around 45 minutes. Each ends with an informal Q&A section in which any question can be asked, whether on that day’s topic or anything to do with Engage.
All Wednesday Webinars commence at 09:00 GMT/UTC (10:00 CET / 11:00 SAST / 13:00 GST / 17:00 CST/MYT / 20:00 AEDT) and are conducted on Zoom.
Recordings of the session are later offered to all who register to attend.
Register for free now
Register for webinars and webinar recordings on our School Events and Conferences page here